I am experiencing some sort of technical issue with the application.
- Close all Microsoft Office applications and any Winshuttle Studio instances. Make sure everything is closed using Task Manager. There may be several instances of Studio open in system memory, so please do verify they are closed using Task Manager.
- Uninstall Winshuttle Studio via the Control Panel (Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Uninstall a Program -> Select Winshuttle Studio from your list of applications and press Uninstall).
- Delete the Winshuttle folder from the following locations:
-C:\Program Files (x86)
*Note: You may not have a Winshuttle folder in all of these locations. Just make sure that there is not a Winshuttle folder in any of them prior to continuing.
- Download a new Winshuttle Studio installer if you do not have one readily available.
- Follow the steps to install using the fresh installer. That is, extract the installation application and then run the extracted program as an administrator. If you do not follow these steps, the installed software will not work correctly.
- Verify if the issue persists.