When the setting is turned off and saved, the setting is enabled again when reopening the script. A runner cannot disable it as it is a developer setting.
For Pool and Cluster type of tables, Adaptive Query Throttling is always required.
We asked the customer to create a new query script and add A018
table. We saw that A018 table is became Transp. table. This might be due to some SAP updates.
After creating new script with A018 table as transparent table, runner still get the AQT enabled, this is not the case on our end this was specific to the user.
So customer wants to uncheck AQT from Options>Sap settings. We provided below steps to accomplish user requirement.
1. Go to Run app and type %appdata%
2. Click ok.
3. Now go to WinShuttle>Studio.
4. Right click on AppOtions to open it in Notepad.
5. Search for EnableAQT. It should look like this:
6. Set it to false to uncheck AQT and save the notepad file.
7. Re-launch Studio.