After the completion of Installation of Evolve in the QA, 1st user page is not loading and says "The page cannot be displayed due to some internal server error"
Also, the browser was not able to download the site and a 500.0 Internal Server error was displayed in the browser window.
We found out that in IIS manager->My Site->Authentication->Anonymous Authentication->Edit the identity used for anonymous authentication was set to a specific user by default (IUSR).
Setting it to use the application pool identity fixed the issue.
Also, the browser was not able to download the site and a 500.0 Internal Server error was displayed in the browser window. This was because the IUSR did not have the required rights.
When we set it to Application Pool identity, this fixed the issue.
The below screenshot shows the correct settings:
Please sign in to leave a comment.