We receive the below error when trying to
Based on the message below some settings must be updated on the server-side in order to run the scripts.
We identified that the reason was related to SAP GUI scripting check ticked in one of the scripts and can be solved by removing it.
However earlier script was working with this setting, so it would be important to see what kind of event-triggered that SAP GUI scripts do not run anymore and where can be settings updated in order to enable SAP GUI scripting.
The solution uses a system user account to run the script.
2. Go to the Control Panel, and then open SAP GUI Configuration.
3. Expand the Security Tree Node and then click Security Settings.
4. under Status, choose Customized.
5. Under Default Action, choose Allow or disabled
6. Click OK and restart the SAP GUI.
7. Restart the server
8. Restart the Winshuttle Worker and the WinshuttleWorkerLaunchGUI services.
9. Make sure the logged in user on SAPIS machine should be the user under which Winshuttle worker and Worker Launch GUI services are running.
Please log on with the worker service account on the sapis server and change the sapgui security settings to disabled. Then restart the sapis server.