Is it possible to export and archive composer workflow history including values of fields a user saved in the webform?
How is that possible?
I found the following article:https://docs.winshuttle.com/foundation-en-12-1-x-online-help/workflow-archiving-workflow-process-data.htm#
Now I need some help finding the Sharepoint List.
Can you please support here further?
Steps to Enable Auto Copy feature :
- Open Winshuttle Workflow admin site with admin user.
- Go to configure option
- On Configure option page fill in the search values as shown below and click search
- Click edit option as shown to edit key value :
- On edit Key page set values as shown below
- Click Save.
Now Workflow History will be copied in a .mht file for all the completed processes.
- Once the createMHT svservice job is executed, you can see mht files created for the items on share point list.
- Go to the sharepoint list for which you want to confirm if the history is copied.
- Click on any dropdown menu and click view item as shown :
- On view item page you will see isOfflineHistoryReady set to yes and an attachment with .mht extension. (refer screenshot below)
- All those items which have .mht file created can be archived using below mentioned Documentation link.
Word document with same information attached to this konwledgebase article.