In the attached PDF image of the form the repeating tables are shrunk and a lot of columns are not visible. In the form views the tables are set up for horizontal scrolling to be able to see all fields properly. But this does not transfer to the PDF image. Is there a configuration setting we can change to enlarge the tables or any other workaround? An example of this in the attachment is the "Product specification and testing" table towards the bottom of the form.
This is as per design ; Basically when a Pdf is created it has been taken as image and will only fit columns or rows as much can fit in the PDF width.It wouldn't acknowledge the scrolls etc.
Currently this is how product is designed ;We can suggest to create a new view and then split the columns of tables ; then attach that view in the Form email as PDF.
This issue could also be occurring because of the Width set for the Repeating table .
1) First step would be to set the width of repeating table so that it will fit in PDF when it is attached to the Email.
2) If you have many fields for examples 20 columns in one repeating table it will show data very small in PDF to overcome by preforming above mentioned steps; in order to achieve this please perform below steps.
- Create a separate view for attaching PDF only
- In composer view properties set
- Set the Table Width parameter in the Table form element properties to the View form width parameter value.
- Set the view name in the workflow attachment none.