EP Logon Support with Edge and other Browsers
1. Is EP logon with browser compatible with Internet Explorer, Edge or Google Chrome?
The default setting is Internet Explorer as it resides with every system. If your Internet Explorer setting is set to disable then Edge is also supported and it goes same with IE option. Considering the basic call it will move to internet explorer if both explorer and edge reside with the system.
2) Browser Compatibility
Browser: Edge - Having Internet Explorer disabled and Edge enabled - It will work
Browser Chrome - As Edge is an internal part of Microsoft so we cannot disable or uninstall it. But to check chrome compatibility make it as the default browser, and then EP Logon will work.
3) Why is there a check button only for IE and Mozilla? - It is as designed, our API is written with IE and Mozilla option to get the cookie.
We have already raised it as Improvement.
Additional Note - https://jira.wswork.biz/browse/WIN-22920?jql=text%20~%20%22EP%20Logon%20edge%22
Steps to disable Internet Explorer
- Right click the Start icon and select Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Choose Programs & Features.
- In the left sidebar, select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Uncheck the box next toInternet Explorer11.
- Select Yes from the pop-up dialogue.
- Press OK.