Can you please give me hint how to handle the bellow system warning messages?
I see error system alert today in Evolve-Test again (it was there 3 days before):
• System Warning / The queue is down: Host : XYZQueue : AutoRunFile / Alert Generated on : 11/5/2020 8:52:44 AM
• System Warning / The queue is down: Host : XYZ Queue : Reporting / Alert Generated on : 11/5/2020 8:52:44 AM
• System Warning / The queue is down: Host : XYZ Queue : wsAMGDCWSWORKERT1WSWorker1 / Alert Generated on : 11/5/2020 8:52:44 AM
This error occurs if there are changes to the Service Account Password or the services are not running.
If Service account has been changed make sure it has been amended at all the attached locations and then perform IIS Reset.
Or else please perform the below steps.
- Log into Server Machine
- Go to Services and make sure if the Message Queueing Services are running; if not please restart the services. See screenshot attached.
- Also please confirm if the Host is up running or not.
- Please search for Computer Management – Then Message Queueing – Private Queues – Look for the Queue name is which is getting error – Right click on that queue then press refresh and now press right click again and then Click on Properties and check the APP Pool user id is added in their and also have all the required Permissions. If you have more than Web Front Ends please compare the settings and if any permissions or user missing please add( See screenshot attached.)