When I save my credentials under Manage Credentials - I get this error - Error Recieved from Worker- Error Occured in Test SAP Connection RFC Connection Failed
The root cause of the issue is either the SAP Server details are incorrectly maintained under Application Servers or there is no RFC call made to the Worker.
To Troubleshoot the issue perform the below steps.
1) Under Application servers compare the GUI settings(from Logon Pad ) whether the details are entered correctly or not.
Foundation Site -Settings -Application Servers- Select respective SAP Server- Edit-SAP Logon Details
2) Now logon to SAPIS Server- Check the GUI settings are either marked to Allow or Disabled but not ASK
3) Ask user to do telnet from the particular machine to SAP Server - Reason we need to do so in any case the RFC call is blocked from Worker Machine to SAP IS server
4) Make sure there is correct port in services file for the respective SAP Server
5) Ask users SAP Basis team to check whether a RFC called made to the machine or not.
If there are No RFC Calls made to the machine this error will occur; ask user to contact their IT team to unblock the port to Worker Machine to resolve the issue.
If this doesnt work hare the manager worker logs with support team.