Our Windows team has brought to our attention about the low disk space on our production server.
Folders located below are occupying more space.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\WorkflowRoot = 53.7 GB.
Please find attached the screenshot of their analysis.
Can you please let us know the solution for this? Is it OK delete those files?#
Whenever a Form is initiated these folders are created ; it is safe to delete these folders as this will help to clean up the memory .
1) Yes we can delete the GUID inside the form folder ; but please make sure no users are running the solution while deleting the folders ; it is advised to perform these steps when there are no solutions running or in downtime.
If the users solutions are running 24x7 and they are not able to stop the running solutions; perform the below steps.
1) Please take a backup of "packager" folder and then delete all folders within packager folder.....when a new form is launched and folder is not found, it'll be created again...one folder for every form solution (regardless of number of users launching it).
2) After deletion of package folder, wait for a week to validate that everything is going on fine.
3) Then backup can be deleted.
4) Please be careful about not deleting all hierarchy till packager folder....all content "inside" packager can be deleted(not packager folder) after taking backup of complete packager folder