User is unable to access SAP platform through SSO settings in studio after password reset
Studio copies settings from SAP GUI therefore Password needs to be updated from SAP GUI
1. Deactivate SSO seetings from SAP GUI:
2. Now password field is enabled in studio. Entered credentials with new password (Recently changed password)
3. connected to server:
4. Save the credentials through auto logon:
5. Edit/Delete old auto logon file to create new auto logon file with a new password.
6. Now activate SSO setting in SAP logon pad
7. Connected to server
Please sign in to leave a comment.