How do we get the Background email jobs that are currently sitting on “Pending” to Run in order to process all the Notifications email that they users are waiting for?
1) Check the SharePoint Timer Service is running or not ; Restart the Sharepoint Timer Service
2) Manually execute the SVService job
3) Restart the Sendemail Service
4) Check with customer there are no SMTP Host Changes or Password changes ( if there are make sure they are maintained on the Server).
5) Go to Task Scheduler - Check the scheduled SendemailSvservice, Check if check box Do not store password is checked ; if it is please remove that checkbox and re-run the scenario
Screenshot attached for reference.
If the above mentioned steps do not work ask customer for the SVService Core logs.
**** If after changing to Pending Status it doesnt work and customer would like to move the Stuck jobs then they would need to Cancel the process relating to failed jobs and then resubmit the Process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.