“How to change the ownership of Licenses from one admin to another License Admin”
In case customer needs to transfer licenses from one admin to another.
- Login to the Winshuttle Foundation site using this service Account.
- Under “Licenses” Tab – click on “Manage Licenses”
- You will see some filters with “Search” button and License results
- Under “User And License Administrator” column – you will see admin A for all 20 Licenses – which means, admin A is the owner of all the Licenses. Now, to change the Ownership of few Licenses for example out of 20 we want to change the ownership of 10 Licenses only.
- In the first column – click the 10 checkboxes .
- Next to the “Export” button – Select “admin B” account name and click on the “Transfer” button and wait for a few seconds – you should receive a successful message
Now, if you filter to admin B in the “User And License Admins” filter in the first line and click on “Search” button – you should see the new License Owner for the 10 Licenses as “admin B” Account.
Links to other articles/documentation/screenshots/examples/attachments
Please sign in to leave a comment.