Once a script and data template are in Production status, you may have cause to update the data template without making changes to the script. You can do this is Studio via the Revise process.
User Governance with the following setting enabled.
- Launch Studio and open the script/data template package you want to update.
- Optional: Open the data template in Excel.
- Make any desired changes to the data template and save (close Excel if you performed step 2 prior to saving in Studio).
- Click Revise on the Foundation tab.
- Complete the revision wizard.
- Say Yes if prompted to create a new version of the file.
- Click Submit to finish the revision.
- You have now updated your Excel data template and no further action is required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.