The form returns validation error message Form cannot be submitted while there are validation errors on 'Save and Route' even though the data is correct. If the form is saved first and opened again it can then be submitted without any changes.
Composer 11.x and 12.x
There could be multiple reason for this error; some times there are hidden fields that some times cause issues (It is known Bug and had been fixed in higher version)
In some scenarios The validation error can be caused by an incorrect default value in a field that was not on the actual view.
To Find the root cause of the issue below debugging steps can be followed:
- Open a form you like to check for validation errors.
- Then click F12 in the Internet explorer which will open up the right hand panel.
- Type the data in the fields click submit
- See the error displayed on the field
- Click on the console window to your right and look for Java Function $form.errorInfo press enter.
Then click on the arrow as displayed below:
See in the below example ;you can see the field and also the require values shown on screen. The error is showing the Net weight value added on form has been added incorrectly and it will also show the fields that might be hidden whether they are marked as required or not; if they are not marked required and still showing validation error; Please reach out to Winshuttle support for the next steps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.