User is getting the error “Your credentials could not be validated for the product. If a valid license is assigned to you, please make sure that the license is not blocked and that you are not violating Winshuttle's concurrency policy.” when opening Winshuttle Studio with Foundation.
Also, the user’s active sessions are not ending in Foundation.
Cause of issue:
Somehow it will hang up on active session cache, so after clearing it will works.
Foundation 11.x, 12.x
Kindly follow the below steps to update your DB for reset user sessions.
1. Stop IIS --> Do IISREST /stop
2. Stop LMS Background service
3. Run the select query and take a backup of current data.
SELECT * FROM [LicenseUsageStatus]
4. Delete all session for all users
DELETE FROM [LicenseUsageStatus]
5. Start IIS --> Do IISREST /start
6. Start LMS Background service
After running the above steps please do re-run the Winshuttle Studio.