How to take a SAP User Security Trace in ST01. Note that normally this transaction will have to be executed by the SAP Basis or Security team.
1. Login to specific SAP system that the user is logging in to.
2. Be aware that the trace must be executed on the system the user is attaching to, this is critical in a clustered environment with numerous Central and Dialogue instances
3. Execute ST01
4. Select, “Authorization check” and “RFC Calls”
5. The user then executes Transaction or Query to the point of the access issue.
6. Send log to Winshuttle Support. This can be output from SAP in several formats and will detail both successful and failed access attempts