The customer wants to know the smtp server name which they can provide in Studio - Proxy and email settings.
Studio v.11x, v.12x.
1) Open Command prompt .
2) Type 'nslookup' and hit enter.
3) Type 'set type=MX' and hit enter.
4) Now customer needs to type his domain name for ex(yahoo.com or gmail.com). Hit Enter.
5) Customer should now get an output similar to 'mail exchanger = exchange.abcd.com'.
6) 'exchange.abcd.com' is smtp server name for our domain abcd.com . Likewise customer should also get the smtp server name for their domain.
7) Now in studio customer should go to Options => Proxy and Email => provide the smtp server name got through the above steps and the email id to be used for sending emails. Under 'Use System proxy' panel customer should enter his credentials. Click Ok.