Customer runs the script for the customized transaction code ZEK_IPN. New IPN record must be created as per below screenshot.
The IPN number is generated automatically and once the script proceeds to the next SAP screen.
The field with "International Product Number" which is a disabled and non-modifiable field must be downloaded from SAP.
Studio 11x, Studio 12x, GUI scripting mode.
During the script recording proceed with the following steps.
1. Launch transaction ZEK_IPN and click on "New".
2. Activate "Identify Disabled Fields" button and capture the field "International Product Number".
3. Disable "Identify Disabled Fields" button and proceed with the rest of the steps.
4. Finish the recording and map the field "International Product Number" as per below screenshot.
5. Run the script and verify that the field is being downloaded from SAP.
Please sign in to leave a comment.