Share Point default buttons are visible on the form: Save and Route, Save, Cancel; How can user hide it?
User can use the one of the following option in order to hide the buttons depending on the Business requirement they can do it on one view or more views or no views.
If there is issue with the buttons appearing in the Workflow email or if the user opens the same form through the email link and button appears then please make sure below configuration is in place.
1. Go to Workflow Central Admin site. Click Configure Options
2. Search for key "FormDefaultButtons" with All available Keys selected in the Display Keys.
3. Click on the FormDefaultButtons >> and then click Add New Value.
4. Select a scope for this key as per client's requirements (i.e. if Global is selected then it will be configured for all the solutions else client can select for a particular solution from the drop down list as per his convenience).
5. In the value text box type false and click the Add button. It will add key for the scope selected.
6. Reset the IIS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.