In order to be able to make recording with Winshuttle in GUI scripting mode, the internal SAP recording tool should be enabled and the user should be able to proceed with further steps and to make the recording using "Script Recording and Playback".
SAP GUI all versions
- Login to SAP.
- Click Customize Local Layout => Script Recording and Playback.
- Check if the option Script Recording and Playback is available for you (if it is enabled).
- Click red button “Record Script”.
- You might receive the below pop-up window if there are any existing recordings. Click “Yes”.
- Make a recording by launching any transaction code and following the steps for the manual posting.
- Click yellow button “Stop Recording” once the document is posted/changes are done.
- Open the script by clicking on green button “Playback Script”. Play it by navigating to the script in the below pop-up window and click “Open”.
For further details on how to enable GUI scripting please refer to the article https://support.winshuttle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023441932-How-to-Enable-GUI-Scripting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.