When user added the new field in the script and reimported to the solution ; Script was working as expected but the new field that was added to the script and Solution was not working.
There could be multiple reasons why this happens.
1) Field is not mapped correctly in the solution
2) Field is not in the correct Run Parameters or out of the Output Parameters.
3) Field is not updated in all the views.
1) If the newly added field is out of the Run Parameters or required Group then; It is not possible to move the fields from one group to another. user would need to create a new field in the Same Group that is in the Run Parameters where other fields of the same script are located map the script field to the new field and then delete the unused field that is out of the Run Parameters or Group.
2) Also check scripts are imported correctly; re-import the script so all the fields need to be under the same Group.
3) or Right click on the Script in Solution- Edit Mapping - check the field is mapped correctly.
4) Also; Check if customer is using BAPI whether they are mapping two repeating tables under one table or not; if they are doing so then also script wouldnt work. It is advised to not to map two or more repeating tables under one table.