- “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” while opening a data template from foundation.
- "Value does not fall within the expected range" when scheduling script on server
Foundation Templates 11.x and Higher
User may have used a template from a foundation site and submitted it to different foundation site while submitting script. Every template contains some meta data information related to its workflow and associated script file e.g. ShuttleFilePath, Runner etc.. This meta data information from its previous foundation site creates problem because that information is irrelevant in current scenario.
This issue is fixed in Studio 12.0.1 GA and 12.1 GA for newly submitted scripts and new scheduled tasks on server.
User must remove the following custom properties from the data files before scheduling to run a script on the SAP Integration Server (SAPIS) or submitting it to Foundation:
- Shuttle File Path
This enables you to avoid getting redundant or incorrect information about the Runner and the workflow steps and the script file path, as you start using the newer Studio version.
To remove the properties:
- Open the Data File. Click on the FILE menu, and then click Info.
- On the Info page, click Properties on the right pane, and then click Advanced Properties.
- Click the Custom tab, and select Runner and Shuttle File Path listed in the Properties field, and then click Delete.
- Click OK to save your changes.