How do you map a script in order to attach a document to a sales order in Winshuttle Transaction?
1. Record a script in either VA02 (Change Sales Order) or VA03 (Display Sales Order)
2. In the mapper click on Add File Attachment rows.
3. Map the following File Attachment fields:
- Order Number (ORDR_NUM) field to the same column as Sales Document
- Attachment Location (DOC-ATCH_FILE) to the column for the path from which the document will be uploaded to SAP.
4. Enter or copy the file path to the mapped column in the data file.
5. Run the script and confirm document is attached in the Attachment List in the sales order
Note Attach documents are supported for specific T-codes and Document types.
See also Attach Documents in a Studio 11 Script.
Please sign in to leave a comment.