How can we set limits for attachment size in Composer?
The attachment size uses default SharePoint settings maintained in SharePoint Central Administration and web.config as mentioned below.
- On the SharePoint server, Go to 'Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > SharePoint Central Administration > Application Management'.
- Under SharePoint Web Application Management, click 'Web application general settings’.
- On the Web Application General Settings page, choose the appropriate web application on which Winshuttle Forms is configured.
- Under Maximum upload size, type the file size which you want to upload and click on OK. The maximum is 2 GB.
- Open the web.config from 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\<Virtual Directory>' folder.
- Put the proper limit here as well " <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" requestValidationMode="2.0" />"
Note : If the file being uploaded is greater than the size mentioned at either of the two places, the file upload would not take place.