The error message "No batch input data for screen SAPLMGMM 0080" is received in the log column of my script.
This specific "No batch" error is generally caused by an issue with the "Select Views" screen, which is screen SAPLMGMM 0070.
When recording a script in MM01, follow the below best practices in order to ensure that the script runs as expected:
- Record your script as normal until you are prompted to select views
- When the "Select Views" screen appears, Deselect all views (Shift + F7)
- Select only the first view which you will need and proceed (Press Enter)
- Fill out the screen which you selected
- Use the dropdown to select the next screen which you'll need to fill out information for
- Fill out that screen and go back to step 5 until all screens necessary for the recording are complete
- Save/back out of SAP GUI to save the script.