SAP Server is a 'Production Server'
When attempting to record or run, you receive this error:
Central/Foundation with Transaction, Query, Journal Entry, Runner
Causes & Solutions
This error can occur for several reasons
1. You are attempting to record a script on a production SAP system.
Solution: You are not able to record in systems that are defined as production SAP systems in Central. You will need to instead record on a non-production system instead.
2. You are attempting to run a script/template on a production SAP server, the script/template is not in production status.
Solution: The script/template will need to be approved and in production status before you will be able to run in production SAP.
3. You are attempting to run a script/template on a production SAP server, the script/template is in production status.
Solution: You may not have permission to run in this SAP system. Please reach out to your Central admin so that you can be added to the allowed users or groups for this system.
You do not have permission to record/run in production for one or a combination of the 3 reasons above.
Please refer to the following checklist and make sure all of the following are true:
1. User must have at the minimum a runner license (author or studio license is fine as well)
2. User must be in (at least) the Transaction Runners group in Central
3. The script must be in a Production status
4. The data template must be downloaded directly from Winshuttle Central
5. The SAP application server must be configured and users must be assigned to the policy
6. The user will need to open the script from Central