How to log onto your Winshuttle Central site with new credentials
Applies toCentral 10.X
- From your Winshuttle Central site, click the ‘user’ drop-down menu, and then click Sign in as Different User.
- Enter your domain credentials.
- Launch Winshuttle Transaction.
- On the Transaction splash screen, click Change.
- Make sure the Winshuttle Central website address is correct.
- Click the User credentials radio button. Enter your domain credentials, and then click OK.
- You should now be able to successfully connect to Central with Transaction.