I have updated my script that I am using in Composer with some new fields and I want the changes to be reflected in my solution. What is the correct way to do this?
Transaction, Query, web services, Composer
The correct way to update a script in Composer is as follows:
1. In Composer, go the the Form tab > Form Data tab
2. Right click on the Input or Output folder, depending on what kind of field was added to the script and select Add and name the field.
3. Go to the Solution tab and right click on the script folder you want to update and click Update script.
4. Browse to the updated script file and click Next.
5. You should now see the fields you added to the script in the Web Service Field section.
6. Map the new filed to the field you created in Step 2. Then click OK.
7. Repeat for additional fields if necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.