When you attempt to log on to SAP through Winshuttle software, the list of SAP systems is blank.
The user cannot select the SAP Server to run or to record a script.
Point the Winshuttle software to the saplogon.ini / SAPGUILandscape.xml file.
All versions on Transaction, Query, Direct 10.X and Studio 11.X and all supported SAP GUI Versions
The software is not reading the saplogon.ini / SAPGUILandscape.xml file, which contains the SAP systems that the software will read to populate your systems list.
To find the location of the saplogon.ini / SAPGUILandscape.xml file, follow these steps:
1) Launch your SAP Logon Pad.
2) Click the button in the top left corner, and then click Options.
3) Select SAP Logon Options from the menu.
4) Select Configuration Files or Local Configuration Files, which ever is populated in your system
You will find the path to your saplogon.ini file or SAPGUILandscape.xml in the Connection string, depending on your SAP GUI Version
For SAP GUI 720 and SAP GUI 730 and SAP GUI 740 you should expect an saplogon.ini file
For SAP GUI 740 with NWBC or SAP GUI 750 you should expect to see an SAPGUILandscape.xml
Next, direct the Winshuttle software to the logon file:
Winshuttle Version 11.x / 12.x:
1) Open up the Winshuttle software and click Options.
2) Select SAP Settings
3) Paste file path including file name and extension Logon file, or browse for file using the Browse button.
Winshuttle Version 10.x :
1) Open up the Winshuttle software and click Tools.
2) Click the Options icon.
3) Click the SAP Defaults tab.
4) Click the search icon that is next to the SAPLogon Ini Folder box, browse to the appropriate path and then click OK.
You should now be able to see your list of SAP systems.
If you follow the steps for mapping your saplogon.ini file or SAPGUILandscape.xml within the Winshuttle Application, go back to SAP Logon Options within SAP GUI (Steps 1, 2 & 3)
As well as Configuration Files and Local Configuration Files, you may have a Server Configuration Files, which is using a Configuration File saved to a Network Location
If you have a file path defined here.
If so, go back to Tools, Options, SAP Defaults within the application and browse to the Network Location as opposed to the Local Location
If browse to your SAPGUILandscape.xml, in order to see this you may need to select SAPGUILandscape.xml
Please note for some customers in their XML Path they might have two forward slashes \\; please remove one as our Product only requires one slash otherwise it will give Character error.
Note:- Winshuttle does not support centralized sapuilandscape.xml file on http url or site.
Customer needs to copy the xml file from URL to local desktop,