In script recording, for certain data, SAP screen flow gets popup warning message and for other data there is no pop up. In such scenario, the script should be recorded with the popup message.
To tackle both scenarios (with and without popup message) in the same script, follow the below solution:
Transaction 10.X, Studio 11
1. In Expert tab, Identity the pop-up screen.
2. Select the screen row, click 'Properties' and enable 'Skip Screen If Not Found'.
3. Save the script and test the execution. Screenshot attached for reference.
1. Go to the Expert tab, identify the popup screen
2. Select the skip screen button on the screen row
The skip screen should not be used after a save/commit/update in SAP as it can cause the data to process more than once. The script checks for the screens in SAP prior to processing the record. When completing this check, if the skip screen is after the save, the record may be committed to SAP.
Skip screen does not work reliably if the screen number that is being skipped is repeated directly before or after the skip screen.
It is never recommended to use a skip screen after a commit code in your script. This can cause duplication of the data in SAP.