There is a new field X in Y table. We are able to find in SAP table, but the same is unavailable in Winshuttle query.
Data dictionary is created with Query script. The same is used later based on reference. If SAP is updated with any new fields, data dictionary will not be automatically updated. It has to updated manually.
Try synchronization of the table.
If field is still missing, please perform the following steps:
1. Create a query script from table. Studio> New > query> Create from tables
2. In workspace, on right hand side, click on a drop down menu and select 'Data Dictionary'. (Default selection is 'Table Search').
3. Look for the desired table. Example: 'Marc' table is under
Winshuttle Data Dictionary > Logistics - General (LO) > MARC
4. Right click on that table and select Synchronize
5. Once done, remove any open instance of the table MARC in workspace and double click on MARC table from Data Dictionary Tab.