Winshuttle Studio Add-in has to be added manually each time Excel is opened.
Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016
Please reach out to your internal IT team to complete these steps:
- Go to Registry Editor by searching 'regedit'
- Navigate to the following registry locations:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER --> SOFTWARE --> Microsoft --> Office --> Excel --> Addins
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> Microsoft --> Office --> Excel --> Addins
- For both, WinshuttleStudioAddin.AddinModule and WinshuttleStudioMacros.AddinModule:
Right-click LoadBehavior -- Modify Check LoadBehavior is set to '3'.
If it is set to '3' but the add-in still has to be added each time Excel is opened, then contact Winshuttle Support for further assistance.
Note: If you do not see LoadBehavior in the list, you may add it by right-clicking and selecting New - DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name it "LoadBehavior" and then follow Step 3.