Error message "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" is received when running a script in Transaction.
This error may occur for the following reasons:
- Cells are selected in the data file.
- Header row of data file is frozen.
- There is a formula or some coding copied in the data file
- Deselect the cells in the Excel data file or unfreeze the row of data
- When you paste the data on script file please use Copy-Paste Special-Values; this will get rid of any formatting issues.
- Please make sure the excel from which data has been copied the cells are unselected.
- Save the Excel data file.
- Run the script again.
If there is still an error, send the script and data file to Winshuttle Support.