Error message received on executing a web service:
Error occurred while consuming published service. Error message received from Worker. Error from processor. Start ‘sapgui’ failed. ErrorCode 2046
Error message in Studio: 'sapgui' start failed
This issue can be solved by accessing the SAP integration server with the account running the WinshuttleWorkerLaunchGUI windows service account and taking the following steps:
1. Execute the SAP GUI
2. Go to the Control Panel, and then open SAP GUI Configuration.
3. Expand the Security Tree Node and then click Security Settings.
4. under Status, choose Customized.
5. Under Default Action, choose Allow.
6. Click OK and restart the SAP GUI.
7. Restart the server
8. Restart the WinshuttleWorker service.and the WinshuttleWorkerLaunchGUI service.
See Cause and Solution under Error: Start Sap Gui failed below
Change the Status of the SAP GUI Security to Customized and change the Default Action to "Always Allow"