How to generate Server Worker and Manager Logs (Version 11)
SAP Integration Server (SAPIS)
- Log on to SAPIS and go to Desktop
- Right-click on Winshuttle Server Administration (shortcut saved by default on Desktop at installation) and ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Click on ‘Load Configuration’ in Server tab
To turn Winshuttle Manager Logs ON:
- In Manager tab, click on ‘Load Configuration`
- Change Winshuttle Manager Developer Logs to ‘ALL’ or ‘ERROR’ (default setting is ‘OFF’)
- Click on ‘Apply Changes’
To turn Winshuttle Worker logs ON:
- In Worker tab click on ‘Load Configuration’
- Change Winshuttle Manager Developer Logs to ‘ALL’ or ‘ERROR’ (default setting is ‘OFF’ to which it should be reverted after generating logs)
- Restart WinshuttleWorker service
Run the scenario
Logs are saved to Web.config file in the Winshuttle Manager Web Config Location and Winshuttle Worker Config File Location respectively.
Log files are at the below location.
and same for worker.