User is getting the below issue when submitting the composer solution.
Central 10x, 11x
To get the WInshuttle Server WebApp identity:
1. Log into the server where Server is installed.
2. Navigate to IIS.
3. Select the server, then select “Application Pools”.
You will see Winshuttle Server and the identity it uses.
Appending the UPN of Winshuttle Server's WebApp Pool Identity to the end of the Winshuttle Server for Transaction/Query configuration with a semicolon will resolve this.
1.Navigate to the Winshuttle Central Administration page.
2.Under the Server column select either Transaction/Query Services Configuration.
3. Append the line ;upn=domain\SERVER_WebApp_Identity to the end of the Winshuttle SERVER for TRANSACTION/QUERY URL.
For User Governance:
1. Navigate to S ettings Tab - Click on Foundation set up icon.
2. Under Winshuttle Integration server section - you need to enter the Manager URL with UPN value (Refer to Point 3 Above).
Please sign in to leave a comment.