When you publish a linked script, the approval selected does not start and you can run the scripts.
User Governance, Studio, Transaction and Query 10.7, Central 10.7
Linked scripts use a different content type in SharePoint called MetaInfoShuttleFileDoc. Since linked scripts are actually stored in a separate library, the workflow behaves different and is attached directly to the content type. If the workflow settings for the MetaInfoShuttleFileDoc content type are set to No New Instances, the workflow will not start.
You will need administrative rights on the site to perform these steps.
- Navigate to your Transaction Scripts library in the browser.
- Click on the Library tab.
- Click on Library settings.
- Scroll down to Content Types and click on MetaInfoShuttleFileDoc.
- Click on Workflow Settings.
- Click on the TRANSACTION Script Review Workflow title, ensure it is set to start when a new item is created or changed.
- Go back to the previous page and click on Remove, Block, or Restore a Workflow.
- Set the radio option to Allow.
- Click OK.