How to Upload Attachments to SAP Using a Composer Solution?
Composer; Evolve; 20.0;20.1;12.1
1. Create a script for a T-code using Transaction/Studio product.
2. Import the script into Composer.
3. When using a script that includes uploading a document, the file location and required metadata fields are shown in ‘Edit Fields Mappings’ for the script. Note that both ‘Attachment_Location’ and ‘FILE_BYTES’ need to be mapped to ‘FILE_BYTES’.
4. Also, change the binding of the "Attachment location" to File Bytes under properties of the field.
5. Make sure to add an Activity or approval node to run the web service.
Multiple file attachment upload to SAP via a form:
You can only do one document per attachment control, so if you need to attach 2 attachments, you will need 2 attachment controls and 2 versions (mappings) of the attachment script.
Please find the attached solution for reference.
If you are using the Attachment Control Upload Document to SAP, then please make sure the Attachment Control is part of the Repeating Table (having FILE_BYTES column).
Attachment control to upload a document to SAP cannot be placed outside Repeating Table as binding of non-repeating and repeating field cannot be same i.e. FILE_BYTES.