After downloading and opening Winshuttle Software, I receive a similar error message to the one below:
This issue is generally caused because the file downloaded was either not saved to the computer (the "Open" option was used) or the zip file which was downloaded was not extracted before the installer was attempted to be run.
Be sure to follow all of the steps which can be found with our download links:
- When downloading our software, click Save instead of Open
- After downloading, extract the zip file by doing one of the following:
- Right click the file and select "Extract All"
- If the zip file has already been opened, right click in the white space of the folder and click Extract all
- If the zip file has already been opened, there will be Extract options near the top of the window
After extracting, right click the setup file and select "Run as Administrator" and you should be on your way to installing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.