How to add classes in the Classification View in MM01.
The attached script adds multiple classes in MM01. Along with the creation of Material, you can also update some other details like UoM, Material Group, etc.
Recording Mode: Batch
- Download the attached file to your local machine, and then extract the Tr script.
- Open the Tr script using Transaction.
- Input to be given:
- Material Number: Unique number you want to give
- Industry Sector: 1 (Based on your requirement)
- Material Type: FERT (Based on your requirement)
- Plant: 1000 (Based on your requirement). Also specify the details for the fields Storage Locaction, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Short Text, UoM, Material Group, External Material Group, Division
- Class Type: 001 (Based on your requirement)
- Class number: Number of the Class. Make sure that the class number you give is available in the Class Type you mentioned above.
Note that adding Characteristics of the class needs another script which can be recorded in MM02
- Run the scenario.
Available inputs are (Value Table T137):
2 Aerospace & Defense
3 Service Provider
A Plant Engin./Construction
C Chemical Industry
F Food and Related Products
M Mechanical Engineering
Available inputs are stored in Value Table T134:
FERT Finished product
FHMI Prod. resources/tools
FOOD Foods (excl. perishables)
HALB Semi-finished product
HAWA Trading goods
HERS Manufacturer parts
Please sign in to leave a comment.