Studio Query not working in Production; The error is due to the Winshuttle upgrade. We have moved from Query 10.7 to Studio 12 (with Foundation). I have no issues in Query 10.7 though.
So I am testing an Query report in our production environment, but I do get the below error. In our Quality environment I have no issues. Also with Transaction I have no issues. I am not sure which setting is causing this error. How can we solve this regarding Query? All other applications are working perfectly.
Please perform following steps:; same can be performed for low usage.
1. Go to policy name 'High Usage' with Description 'Policy to prevent running heavy queries that can affect SAP performance on Weekdays.' on foundation site.
2. Under 'Sap Server Access' tab, please fill/select appropriate options.
3. Please check if the selected options is 'Access Method : Weekly', and 'Days & Time : Set Days Individually',Please check what are the allowed days in there.Please see the set up should be as per the screenshot attached.
4. Let's say if you wish to run on Friday, then you need to allow the user to do so on that day in the policy and also rest of the days.
5. Remove user name if assigned in the High Usage Policy( this means that user is restricted) after removing user will be able to work accordingly.