When a new set of scripts are published to existing data file, it may not contain all the scripts in required order.
Existing data file contains a hidden sheet. This sheet needs to be removed before publishing new scripts.
1. Open the data file.
2. Select one of the tabs of the data file and right click.
3. In the menu that appears, select Unhide.
4. A tab related to 'shuttle' files will appear.
5. Delete this tab . Save and close the data file.
6. Rebuild the chain in Studio and publish again.
7. Send the data file to another user to test.