User tried running a script and got an error : "An error occurred while performing the operation. Please contact support."
Studio 11x, 12x, GUI scripting
This issue will typically affect users who have upgraded from an older version of Winshuttle (e.g. 10.x) to a new version.
1. Navigate to %AppData% (this will take you to C/Users/Username/Appdata)
2. Go to Roaming>Winshuttle>Studio
3. Right click the Appoptions.xml file
4. Locate the following line in the file "<AllowMultiThread>false</AllowMultiThread>"
5. Update from false to true: AllowMultiThread>true</AllowMultiThread>