User tried running a script and got an error : "An error occurred while performing the operation. Please contact support."
Studio all versions
This issue will typically affect users who have upgraded from an older version of Winshuttle (e.g. 10.x) to a new version.
1. Navigate to %AppData% (this will take you to C/Users/Username/Appdata)
2. Go to Roaming>Winshuttle>Studio
3. Right click the Appoptions.xml file
4. Locate the following line in the file "<AllowMultiThread>false</AllowMultiThread>"
5. Update from false to true: AllowMultiThread>true</AllowMultiThread>
Please sign in to leave a comment.