How to add or modify long texts on a new or existing sales order in SAP
You can enter and edit text into the sales order or quote by using one of two methods.
Please Note: Method 1 cannot be used inside of loops. Method 2 can be used inside of loops.
T-Codes VA01, VA02, VA21 and VA22 using Excel Data File
Method 1 (Transaction 10.X): Wrapped text
You can use wrapped text (paragraph form). One Excel column will contain the entire paragraph.
Recording mode: Non-Batch Input mode with SAP controls
1) Click Goto > Header > Texts.
2) Enter the text in the white box that is provided. Use the arrow keys at the bottom to navigate to a different text box.(Do not double-click on the text boxes during a recording
3) Inside the Mapper, click the Long Text button
4) Map the long text line to a specific column in Excel
Method 2 (Studio 11.X and above): Add text by line item
You can add text by line item. One column in Excel will contain one line of text.
Recording mode: Batch Input mode or Non-Batch Input mode with controls
1) To map text by the line, click the Details icon (magnifier glass) under the text box.
2) Click Goto > Change Editor.
3) Inside the Change Editor, enter lines of text, and press Enter after each line (max. 72 characters/line). This type of text entry will display as fields in the Mapper.