Not able to open Winshuttle anymore.
When opening Winshuttle, the little Winshuttle window pops up but then i.o. waiting a few seconds before Winshuttle opens, the window closes again and nothing further happens.
Could you rename the Winshuttle file (ex Winshuttle_old) located here and restart Winshuttle?
If you cannot find AppData, you might need to display hidden items
If it does not solve the issue:
If on Central: can your Central administrator confirm your Central profile in terms of:
- the type of license assigned to you. Is it the same as the software you are launching ? Note that it is advised to install only the software you do have a license for
- the Central group(s) you belong to. Do you belong to the group that allows you to create or run scripts?
If on Connect: can your Connect administrator confirm you do have a license for the software you are launching. Note that it is advised to install only the software you do have a license for
Could you try to un-install and re-install the software? making sure that
- After the un-install, delete all the Winshuttle folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)
- save locally the download file found in our portal. Choose the bit version = to your Excel bit version
- extract the content of the download file
- from the extraction, select run as administrator when executing the installer .exe
If the above resolution steps do not resolve the issue, kindly provide the following when raising it with Winshuttle Support:
Have there been any recent changes on your machine (Office, SAP, Winshuttle Central, Winshuttle client)?
Could you confirm, with screenshot, the list of Winshuttle software currently installed + version?
Do you have 2 versions of Excel installed?
What is/are you Excel version(s) + bit version(s) 32 or 64 ?
What is your Windows OS - Operating system version + bit version?