How do I set up a System Account to run web services in a Composer web form?
- Make sure that the system account has been set up in Active Directory
- Have the SAP Basis team create an account in SAP corresponding to this System Account
- Add the system account to the organization's environment via User Governance
- Assign the account the System Runner role
- Make sure that the license assigned to the System Account is at Professional level or higher
- Verify that the System Runner role is assigned to the correct policy - https://winshuttle-help.s3.amazonaws.com/foundation/en/foundation_11/foundation-11-working-with-policies.htm
- Log into the Foundation site as the System Account and fill in the SAP Credentials - https://winshuttle-help.s3.amazonaws.com/foundation/en/foundation_11/foundation-11-manage-credentials.htm
Once this System Account has been set up, it should be available in the 'User Name' dropdown field within Deployment Profile to associate with a given webservice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.