Customer attempts to login to Connect via Transaction and receives "Configuration system failed to initialize"
First try the following solution:
- Rename the User Config file from C:\Users\AppData\Local\Winshuttle_LLC\TXShuttle.EXE\UserConfig File.
- Rename the License config settings or License xml config file from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\WinShuttle\Application
- Rename the EP Logon XML from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\WinShuttle\SapShuttleConnector\8
- Relaunch application which will generate new versions of the above files.
For example, when renaming a file you can add a suffix _OLD to the file name.
If the above does not resolve the issue, try the following:
- Uninstall the Winshuttle application from Control Panel
- Delete all Winshuttle files from C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files
- Rename the Winshuttle folder from C:\Users\username\Documents\Documents\Winshuttle
- Copy AppOptions.xml and License settings file from another machine from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\WinShuttle\Application
- Save these files to the same location on the affected machine.
- Re-install the application as administrator by right-clicking and selecting Run as Administrator option
- Relaunch the application.
If the above does not resolve the issue, contact Winshuttle Support confirming if you are using a Connect or Central license type. You may need to contact your license administrator to do this. If you have been asked for this information as part of an ongoing support ticket interaction, please reply to the current email thread including a screenshot of the license assigned to the user. If instead you would like to open a new case with Winshuttle using this information as reference and send to using this link Winshuttle Support .