When you use the long text feature in Transaction, any existing text will get overwritten, so if you need to add new text you can use a loop in the text editor.
In order to add text to the beginning of existing text with a loop, follow these steps when recording your script (Batch or Non-Batch):
1. Go to the text editor. Here is an example of how the text editor will look:
2. Make sure the cursor is at the front of the text in the top row (as shown above) and hit Enter. This will create a new line at the top.
3. Enter text on the new line (at the top). Do not hit Enter after adding the new line of text. Here is an example:
4. Click Edit, and select Position Cursor. When the position cursor screen pops up, enter 2 and click the green check.
5. Click Save, and then click Back to exit to the text editor.
Here is an example of how the loop will look:
Please note that you will need to check "Launch GUI" on the run screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.