Scheduled Job error message as "Error from processor: Value does not fall within the expected range. ErrorCode: 2028"
User Governance 11.x, SAPIS 11.x
- Restart SharePoint Timer Service from Services.msc on the server.
- Run IISRESET from Command Prompt.
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration Site -> Monitoring -> Review job definitions Verify the last runtime of the 3 jobs (Winshuttle Central AutoRun,Winshuttle Central AutoRun Blob, Winshuttle BackupRestore Job). If the Last Run time is NA that means these jobs are not running then you need to click on the "Run Now" button. Observe the Last Run time. If this is changed then its working as expected, if its still showing the NA that means these jobs are stuck somewhere. I will let you know further steps if this is the case.
- The account with which SharePoint Timer Service is running should have db_owner access on User Governance Database in SQL database.
- If above mentioned scenario doesnt work and User gets error while deploying solution ; enable the FormPublic key in workflow configuration.
- Go to Workflow Admin Site - Configuration- Look for Key FormPublicFilesStore- Change the Value from Library to other one.
- With the help of key form's cache was set to file system. It can happen due to difference in setups like NLB.The error message we get due to Form cache being enabled on the library. The default value is "Library" and if set to "File System" it starts using existing caching functionality.
- Perform an IIS Reset and then rerun the scenario.